Translate

dijous, 3 d’octubre del 2013

This is it, this is me

Hi, my name is Pau !

I'm from Catalonia, Spain. I'm 15 and i love to play music and listen to it too.
I like to eat, sleep and be lazy,
but i'm very crazy.
I have a raper style with a very cool hat. 
My favourite music is jazz and rap or dupstep to dance and my favourite
singers are Michael Jackson, Macklemore, Eminem or Louise Armstrong.
 I love the animals. I have a cat, a guinea pig and two fishes.
I do a lot of things, like do karate, play music or play computer 
games or playstation 3. I like to play to minecraft or Grand Thef Auto V.
I'm a karate teacher and I play the flute and the trumpet.
I would like to know if you share some of this afitions in the comments.
See you another day and don't worry, be happy.



13 comentaris:

  1. One of my students is also a great fan of Michael Jackson - look for Karolina W blog in grade 3c from Poland.
    Krzysztof Szmytkiewicz
    ELT teacher from Poland
    etwinningblogs@blogspot.com

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Thank you, I'm going to see it now !

      Elimina
    2. HAHAHAHAHAHHA, I love Michael Jackson too! I'm so happy ♥
      Love lives forever ♥

      Elimina
  2. Owh u like Michael Jackson too? It's really nice ! I love him
    King of pop foreva!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Since when do you love him? hahahahahah

      Elimina
    2. I'm very happy to know more people than loves Michael Jackson like me, we have to talk more ;D <3

      Elimina
  3. I also like to sleep and eat hahahah <3

    I invite you to my blog <3
    http://imcarolineee.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Ok, I'll visit your blog and never stop to sleep and eat ; D <3

      Elimina
  4. Nice to meet you :D. I also like Macklemore and MJ♥. Really shame that he's dead. I'm not going to meet him :c.

    I invite you to me:
    http://hbc-love.blogspot.com/

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Meet MJ was alwais my dream and it's trealy sad D: but he will be alwais remembed for us <3 And very good Macklemore :)

      Elimina
  5. I've got a guinea pig too. I love guinea pigs!!! They are very sweet and clever! :)

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Yes, i love them :3 My guinea pig is alwais running in her house :3

      Elimina