Translate

dilluns, 14 d’octubre del 2013

My sweet family

Hi :3, today I'm here to tell you about my family :
My family is not the biggest one, but is the best family for me. My mother, Rosa, is 44 years old. She works in one of the most important cavas in the world, Gramona (cava is a drink like champagne). She loves singing and she sings all the day. She has a very beautiful voice. She sings in the gospel choir of our town. My father, Toni, is 45 years old and he is a selfemployed and now he is working with a builder and two years ago he was working with a excavator. I have an horror, my brother. He is 10 years old. He is very bad and he makes me crazy. He hates study like me, but I have to help him and is horrible. I 'haven't more time, see you next week, and don't forget, I'm loving it.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada